Coalition Resource Binder and Welcome Package
Click on image to download PDF
This binder was a collaborative effort of the Coalition prepared in 2009 under the direction of Linda West and Kari Degethoff. It was created to help CAPC CPNP Programs make connections to community partners and similar programs in Alberta and across Canada for families and for Program Coordinators. Whether you are new to your position or well-experienced, we hope you will find information between the covers to:
- Learn about other programs and people working in programs similar to yours;
- Connect your families to other programs when they move;
- Feel pride in the history of CAPC and CPNP programs across Canada;
- Connect with other professionals working with the Public Health Agency of Canada;
- Become energized by connecting with like-minded people through teleconferences, working on the Alberta CAPC-CPNP Coordinating Committee, or attending provincial and regional training;
- Apply for a staff shadowing grant to learn about other programs and practices;
- Discover valuable websites for information to improve our practices.
These binders were distributed to all Alberta CAPC CPNP Coalition sites. An original copy is available to download below. Components of the binder have been recreated in this website and will now be used as the current source of information.